A personal development expert, James Murphy is an Executive Coach and the founder of Evolution For Success, an Executive Coaching Firm based in Raleigh, NC. Hailed as one of the top personal coaches, James works with independent business owners, entrepreneurs and executives to help them address the personal issues stopping them from achieving their professional and personal goals. He consults, writes articles and speaks on topics such as motivation, procrastination, self confidence, self-doubt, productivity, career transition, goal setting and effective communication.
James’ decade of working for Anthony Robbins as a Results Coach and his background as a Master Practitioner of NLP, Time Line Therapy, and Hypnosis makes for a very direct, dynamic, and results-oriented coaching approach.
James’ coaching approach is to keep things simple and focused. We first determine what your goals are over the course of the coaching engagement and establish benchmarks to evaluate success. We then work together to create a strategic plan on how to reach these goals by asking the right questions, providing fresh perspectives, and pointing out negative recurring patterns of behavior.
As a Personal Coach, James acts as a catalyst for success, providing you with the tools, strategies, and techniques to create real change in behavior, support you to practice the new behaviors, and keep you accountable in order to sustain the changes and achieve measurable results.
THE COACHING ADVANTAGE:
- Extensive experience: Formerly an Anthony Robbins Results Coach® for over 10 years, James Murphy is also a Master Practitioner of NLP, Time Line Therapy®, and Hypnosis. Having coached full time for the past 11 years, James has conducted over 20,000 coaching sessions and has helped nearly 1,000 clients make more money, expand their business, transition out of their current job or career, increase their personal effectiveness, motivation and focus, communicate more effectively in their business and personal lives, and eliminate common issues such as procrastination, overwhelm, self-doubt, lack of direction and lack of motivation. James’s background and extensive experience enables him to quickly identify and address the real issues preventing his clients from getting what they want rather than spend endless sessions focusing on the symptoms of the problem. Being able to see patterns of behavior quickly means his clients get results quicker and get results that stick.
- Availability and accessibility when it counts: Because James runs a full time coaching practice, he is able to offer prompt support. Many coaches find it difficult to fill their practices and therefore end up coaching part time while maintaining another full time occupation. In contrast, James offers Executive Coaching and Personal Coaching services full time and is able to respond and address your problems whenever they come up.
- Unique backgrounds and training: Formerly an Anthony Robbins Results Coach® for over a decade, James Murphy is also a Master Practitioner of NLP, Time Line Therapy®, and Hypnosis. As a result, James’s coaching approach is genuinely supportive and direct. He focuses is on real world, practical strategies and advice you can use immediately so you can move from thinking about your problems to taking action to solve them. The emphasis is on creating immediate change in your brain to eliminate negative thoughts and beliefs in order to create new behaviors.
- Proven accountability system. This system combines regular coaching sessions with the power of daily accountability. We guarantee you will see results right away and stay motivated and focused to succeed.
- Comprehensive and exclusive hiring assessments: We also offer a superior hiring assessment that helps you save money by hiring the right person for the job and reducing turnover, and improve your team’s productivity by training, managing, and communicating with the new hire more effectively.
For over a decade, James has employed a systematic coaching approach to help his clients become more effective in their personal and professional lives. As a personal coach and executive coach, James believes that behavioral change and success is largely created by awareness, clarity, and focused, consistent actions. He uses his depth of knowledge and experience about how successful people operate to help his clients achieve dramatic results.
James’ clients refer to his work as “pragmatic, insightful, collaborative, genuinely supportive, and focused on sustainable results”. Over the years, James has successfully coached business owners, top executives and service professionals such as financial advisors, attorneys, IT consultants, realtors, and healthcare professionals from 14 different countries across 5 continents.
James is a Master Practitioner of the following behavioral sciences
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming, (NLP)
- Time Line Therapy®
- Hypnosis, certified through Advanced Neuro Dynamics and Tad James
- Certified with the DiSC® Behavioral Assessment
- Design Human Engineering®, certified through Richard Bandler
- Sure Hire Behavioral Assessment
- UPEC, Personal Evolution Coaching Course
James is a member of:
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- International Association of coaching (IAC)
- American Board of NLP
- American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Association of Integrative Psychology
- International Membership of Professional Advisors, coaches, & Trainers